FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, veteran Mazda3 owner here! My first Mazda3 was a 2008 Mazda 3 i sport with A/C and a 4-speed automatic in 2010. It had roll down windows and manual locks lol. I now own a 2018 Sport Sedan with a 6-speed, which coincidentally, is nicer than the top model trim back in 2018 if you don't count leather. Anyways, 3s are great cars and I plan to modify mine like you would with any sporty compact car back in the 2000s: lowered with suspension mods, light wheels, and a few other fine details to enhance the handling and styling of the car. Clean and subtly modified is a style that will never go out of vogue. So far, I've only changed out the steel wheels to 2008 MX-5 17x7+55s and installed the factory Andriod Auto upgrade. I've also corrected the paint and ceramic coated it. I have my eyes on Tein lowering springs and a Progress rear sway bar. The wheels I bought have 205/45/17s on them, which are 8% shorter and 5 years old, so I'll be abusing them extra hard before they get much older. Outside of that, I don't want to get too crazy with it since I have my Miata to modify. Years down the road, when the certified warranty goes out and if I still have it, I would like to look into doing a 2.5 swap or swap in a 2.0L from a 2019 Miata. I'd post pics here, but it won't let me atm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts