FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm new to the site and I like what I see so far as far as getting info on doing things to my 06 fusion 2.3 liter MTX.

Okay anyways I was wondering if anyone could tell me what parts that I need from Spectre Performance to do a cold air intake on my car?

I saw a blog about this with pics by somebody on this site a while back before I joined but I can't seem to find it now.

If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=importracer3081 link=topic=91983.msg1787629#msg1787629 date=1192629074]
Hey guys,

I'm new to the site and I like what I see so far as far as getting info on doing things to my 06 fusion 2.3 liter MTX.

Okay anyways I was wondering if anyone could tell me what parts that I need from Spectre Performance to do a cold air intake on my car?

I saw a blog about this with pics by somebody on this site a while back before I joined but I can't seem to find it now.

If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
[/quote]

I looked at going with them as well and making my own but i was afraid of going to large with the MAF housing thn leaning the car out way to much. i would stick with steeda or K&N. That way you do not have to worry about leaning the car out and poking holes in pistons

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.