FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I hijacked Black I4's post about custom badging, I thought I'd start my own and ask you guys for some opinions. I found this dude (via ebay of course) that makes custom chrome badges if you have a design that fits within a certain size. So, I made this custom badge tonight via Photoshop and am submitting it to him to see if it's doable....explained that the white was chrome and the other colors were as they were. The "FUSION" lettering is as close to being color coded to T7-Charcoal beige and was used as per Barchetta's T7 Fusion color (so I hope that Fusion was squeaky clean - it looked like it was!!).

Anyone have any comments? Anything that they would do different? Any fonts that might look better? Of course if you totally hate the idea, let me know that too. I just like the looks of the new Explorer/Expedition/Escape/F150 that have a single piece chrome badge.......of course, this one isn't going on until I have my SCT....which may be a long while from now, but just prepping :)...oh, and of course it's without the FMV verbiage at the bottom!!!

Standard size of badge per this guy is 6.25x1.75. Can't be any bigger or smaller. Can't beat it for 20 bucks...now let's see if he pulls through.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Not too bad -- but where to you plan on placing it?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
That is bad ass man. I must go find that dude you are talking about. I want a custom badge also. :(

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I thought I posted this in the exterior mods forum.....Chris, can you move this thread?

Ceace, I thought about making a version and replacing SCT with just "C" .....it would be easy.

And, I'm thinking about putting this right where the current Fusion lettering is located, where I have nothing right now :)

Another option is putting it below the final lip on the bottom area of the trunk, but I think that would be too low.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Okay, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.