FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you have seen, I've been making a limited supply of Engine Covers for the I-4 engine. This one shown in the picture file was made for a Forum Member but I got a little overly creative with the graphics. If this seems like your style here are the details:
Back ground color is Pearl Blue Metallic with checkered color of Tungsten Gray framed by a custom blend color of chrome white and shadowed to appear 3D. The flames are Silver and Blue Pearl blends and an etched Ford emblem. Insulation pad is installed underneath and all hardware is included. Cost is $ 50.00 plus shipping so send me a note if you want it.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3389667

·
Registered
207 Posts
I want one. Let me know how you want the payment. Black with the Fusion logo would be great.

Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Awesome work, Marc. Let me know if you create any V6 covers. I'll let your imagination run wild on mine!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I like it! Make one for the V-6!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I second (or third) that motion. If you make one for the V6, consider it sold.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=confusion link=topic=56944.msg953156#msg953156 date=1158283925]
As many of you have seen, I've been making a limited supply of Engine Covers for the I-4 engine. This one shown in the picture file was made for a Forum Member but I got a little overly creative with the graphics. If this seems like your style here are the details:
Back ground color is Pearl Blue Metallic with checkered color of Tungsten Gray framed by a custom blend color of chrome white and shadowed to appear 3D. The flames are Silver and Blue Pearl blends and an etched Ford emblem. Insulation pad is installed underneath and all hardware is included. Cost is $ 50.00 plus shipping so send me a note if you want it.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3389667
[/quote]

are you still selling these?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would want one if it was red with black graphics. I have the I-4 redfire with appearance package and black grille. Or even black with red graphics would even be better!
Thanx
Steve

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have one in process right now and I'm getting ready to go on vacation for a couple of weeks, however when I get back in town I'll set up to do another run of 6 covers. As always it's on a first come first serve basis, so send a PM to me and if I reply your in. But only send a message if your serious about buying one and not in to big of a hurry, my regular job comes first.

Marc

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Hey, can anyone post a pic with this engine cover installed? Looks nice, but I like to see things in action before I buy?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts