FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/

Cruisin' the Coast is going on this week. I was driving around this morning and literally saw hundreds of restored classics out and about. The best thing about it, their main gathering place is literally 100 feet away from my apartment complex. I'm going out with a few beers and a camera later. I'll report back with pictures.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very cool. That would be fun. Can't wait to see your pics.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Love those old ride--rod runs. When we lived in Knoxville Tn, it seemed there was an auto show every weekend in the fall. I miss it. I'm also impressed at how reasonable (price wise) it is to get into and maintain one of those old rides. The aftermarket world really offers them a lot of choices. The wifey would kill for a 56 Ford P.U.--who knows, maybe sometime when the kids get out of college? There is also a great fellowship among rodders in that atmosphere. Hard to go wrong there. Enjoy and post plenty of pics. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, went to two sites today and yesterday. From what I've heard, 6,000 cars registered for this year's event. I have 200 pictures of different cars. I guess I'll just post to photobucket and leave everything in an album. After the sites closed yesterday, I parked on the beach and found a Camaro SuperSport and a Dodge Challenger parked. Four girls were modeling around the cars (professional dancers, ha ha). Me and a friend had a couple beers and took a few pictures with the girls afterwards.

Great time. I am going to hit four of the other sites tomorrow and get more pictures. Honestly, there are some absolute beauties here. I've seen Huppmobiles, Cobras, Edsels, Bel Air's...everything under the sun that you can imagine. Wait till I post the pics...plenty of viewing enjoyment.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Sounds like there were some beauties there in the literal sense as well :D. Now I really can't wait to see the ablum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.