FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a critical and catastrophic issue on December 5, 2004, this site has experienced GREAT difficulties. Unfortunately it is impossible to restore the data between September 17, 2004 and December 5, 2004. All registrations, posts and other data put on the site since then is no longer available.

We deeply regret this but there is nothing we can do. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

We are still restoring files, but the site should be operational.

Sponsors: We know some of your sections aren't there - we are working as quickly as possible to get that fixed. In addition, you will all be contacted individually over the next few days.

We would especially like to thank falcontx of Revolution Performance Manufacturing for his massive help rebuilding our server today. It could not have been done without him.

-Daniel R Hamad
FMVperformance.com

·
Registered
338 Posts
noooooooooooooo

all those hot women in the NSFW thread..

nooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
338 Posts
hey my avatar is back :)

and my post count dropped..

i wonder what frosty's post count is now.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
glad we are back up.

·
Registered
465 Posts
3 months of people asking if they can play video on their nav, if a CAI will void their warranty, how big rims will fit - all gone!

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cry

As of right now:
Gallery is still down
VolvoS40Club, FordFusionClub, Ford500Club, MazdaSpeeders are all down
Sponsor forums are not necessarily accurate

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I guess I will recap all my posts from 9/17/04 to present into one post... ready?

Sunlight Silver 2.0L Club Rules All!

That is all. :|

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Dan, Frosty & I have lost mod status. Until that is fixed, let me know if there's anything I can do (with the limited access) to help.

Greg

What on Earth happened!?

·
Registered
351 Posts
glad to see the site back up! Now I have to work on my post count again... oh well...

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
haha i was looking at all the old posts, almost answered some of the questions too, but then realized that they have prob already been answered.. anyway did you see frosty he has like 700 posts! crazzzzy its like we all jumped in the delorean !

·
Premium Member
12,854 Posts
The Loss

Man you guys had me thinking I'd done something wrong and you were erasing my existance. I'm thinking man I can't log on and as a guest I can't even find a single post I'd done. Nice to know that wasn't the case. And if there is anything I can do to assist you guys let me know.

·
Registered
412 Posts
It's seems like all of mankind was set back, as well. The horror...

And some people were erased from existance.... :shock:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
BunnyboyFrosty: tell him I can't log on lol

^^^ AOL chat

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Whoa... my old avatar is back. I liked that one better anyways.

Thanks for getting everything you could back up as quickly as you did Daniel... PROPS TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM!

·
Registered
285 Posts
OOohHh....this is why it didn't make sense when i was reading the posts....hahahaa!!

oh well...too bad ><
but STILL....THX A LOT FOR GETTING THE FILES BACK !! big Props~~

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
well hay, like forest gump says "shit happens". i got my avator and sig back to normal and if it helps my post count was somwhere around 1170 i think.

good luck with the restoration and i would love to hear the story about how the forum went down (i.e. people spilling beer on the server and making the forum go down)

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok I've been working on this for 9 hours straight... I need a break. Anything else is going to have to wait until tomorrow. The gallery and VolvoS40Club (and the other forums) are not yet up. I thought I had VolvoS40Club done but it's still causing me problems.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts