FordFusionClub.com banner

i was thinking something carzy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1984 f150 and it has a 302 but it needs a lot of work and i would like to get a new engine and i was thinking of a 351 or 460 but i was thinking would it be posible to put a turbo supra engine since that is a bad ass car so i think that would be a cool combo so could anyone post back and give me some advice as what it would take to do such a task i would thank you please post back asap

G

·
While it's a GREAT idea.

I can forsee you needing A LOT of money.

Lots, and lots of money.

you could become a pimp to make some money :rhigareda:

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
While I think it'd be great, it might cost more $$ than it's worth. Wouldn't it require quite a bit of fabrication to get a Supra engine in a full-sized truck with the drive line and all?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Its been done in several tacomas before. Like said above, it would be alot of money, and alot of work. A stock 2JZGTE longblock with trans would net you close to 10k with a already chopped up harness. Then you could rest assure it would cost another 5k at the least to get everything going. You could do a SHM 03 cobra motor for alot less!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.