FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:DTake a look folks at this thread and read in the center of the Article. Fusion crash test at IIHS are Good!! a Better for 07 Fusion....

Please, spread the word. Ford has had enough bad publicity, this is a good one to spread and stop the misinformation in its tracks...

http://media.ford.com/products/press_article_display.cfm?article_id=25367&vehicle_id=1369&make_id=trust&CFID=7077254&CFTOKEN=1b31e5b692eaa913-87FACA1A-1185-6933-5D5229830C252DE6&jsessionid=58308ab1b648$F0$E9D$nd

Fixed Link.........

·
Registered
910 Posts
I bought my 07 because of this as opposed to an 06, well that and the awd. These tests don't take into consideration active safety either though like handling, brakes etc. active safety is where the fusion outdoes its competitors like honda and toyota. Good to see they improved the safety it was fairly so-s0 before. I'd like to see 5 stars though!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Dunno. You would think so since most other things can be tweaked/upgraded and something like this should be possible for safety.

·
Registered
391 Posts
hmm i noticed the head neck results for front impact became worse, even after side airbags are deployed. whats up with this? Did they stiffen the front end to protect the feet and something bad happened to the head and neck protection?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts