FordFusionClub.com banner

CPE Maf/Cai kit

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  TheRussian 
#1 ·
I have gotten in contact with CPE{http://www.cp-e.com} who has a Maf/CAI system that has shown 24 horsepower and 20ft lbs of torque at the wheel improvement for Mazda 6 Duratec's. Going to speak with them tomorrow to schedule a time that i can goto maryland and see if this product will work for us.

See less See more
#4 ·
Proven 24hp at the WHEELS from an intake? Consider me sold!

I hope you get down to the MD soon to help us out! I used to live in Maryland in Laurel -- how I don't really miss that place. I miss the job, however.

#5 ·
I contacted CP-E a while ago, and they were pretty wishy-washy about making anything for the Fusion.

#6 ·
did you tell them to call us? we would like to work with them but if we dont hear anything soon we are making our own!!

#7 ·
[quote author=Bob Jusnes link=topic=42074.msg690127#msg690127 date=1146361902]
did you tell them to call us?  we would like to work with them but if we dont hear anything soon we are making our own!!
[/quote]
Dude, I sent the email to them! I'll get back on the gmail when I can and re-send it. Maybe it got lost someplace between Saturn and Uranus.

#8 ·
ohh that would be simply splended.... thats is indeed a nice increase in performance :))~
just have to make sure that are not leaving the V6's out!

#9 ·
well we are waiting to hear from CPE about possibly building an intake with them, but if we dont hear from them soon we will go ahead and move forward on the 3.0 intake ourselves

#10 ·
[quote author=Bob Jusnes link=topic=42074.msg691903#msg691903 date=1146452279]
well we are waiting to hear from CPE about possibly building an intake with them, but if we dont hear from them soon we will go ahead and move forward on the 3.0 intake ourselves
[/quote]

In your opinion, how long do you think the whole process of building a CAI for the 3.0L will take? a rough estimate would be great.

#11 ·
right now i couldnt tell you, we are all tied up in the development of our own efans and controllers, and modular engine COP components, as well as a underdrive pulley for the fusion 3.0 im pretty much waiting for my intake guy to complete his vortech mustang kit, and we will start to move forward on the fusion. the R&D time may take a few months, or a few weeks, because we will most likely have to tune for the intake. we will move as fast as we can, but with our limited resources it may be a while, which is why we were interested in working with CPE on the project

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.