FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of pics of what I've done with my Fusion, they aren't great quality, but you get the idea.
I will have some assembled pics this week end. Let me know what you think.

Here are the wheels I have ordered in 20"

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I saw that awhile back, and since my car got keyed, I figured what the hell. I'm also doing a almost cany green pinstripe.

·
Registered
407 Posts
That's pretty cool looking, nice job. Sucks about the keying.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm very anxious to see pics of the finished job. It looks great thus far.

·
Registered
44 Posts
[quote author=fatabbot link=topic=90384.msg1747231#msg1747231 date=1191083798]
Kinda the reverse of this one that I saw:

[/quote]

Does that have VA plates? I swear I have seen the same car here in Hampton, VA. When I saw it I automatically thought it was a Prelude from the rear. That car screams RICE.

Alex

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=AgonxOC link=topic=90384.msg1781956#msg1781956 date=1192443183]

Does that have VA plates? I swear I have seen the same car here in Hampton, VA. When I saw it I automatically thought it was a Prelude from the rear. That car screams RICE.

Alex
[/quote]

LOL, sure does. Must be the same car :)

Small world.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Those two tone paint jobs are nice!!! I want that paint scheme later on in the future. Can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts

Alex
[/quote]

If you think that's rice, then you have no idea what rice is... So anybody who modifies anything on their car is considered rice now? People throw that term around too loosely.

All that guy has done is a new paint scheme, a clean body kit, a spoiler, and some rims. It's not even lowered. There are plenty of cars in this forum with these same mods, but are they rice too?

I'm not saying this style is for everyone, its certainly not for me, but that definately is NOT rice.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
[quote author=Geist link=topic=90384.msg1782377#msg1782377 date=1192463079]

Alex
[/quote]

If you think that's rice, then you have no idea what rice is... So anybody who modifies anything on their car is considered rice now? People throw that term around too loosely.

All that guy has done is a new paint scheme, a clean body kit, a spoiler, and some rims. It's not even lowered. There are plenty of cars in this forum with these same mods, but are they rice too?

I'm not saying this style is for everyone, its certainly not for me, but that definately is NOT rice.
[/quote]

I agree. I think both of the cars in the pics look good, I don't think they look ricey at all.

It's just that typically if someone is going for a paint scheme like that, there are going to be flashy aftermarket rims to complement the flashy paint, which is cool, it's just not how I personally would customize my car. As long as it's well done, I say kudos!

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=Geist link=topic=90384.msg1782377#msg1782377 date=1192463079]

Alex
[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe rice isn't the right word, but if you saw the car that we did in person, it is a tad over the top. So for lack of a better word, rice is probably how many would describe it.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Definitely not "rice". I could see that if it had a 3 feet wing, a fart bucket for a muffler, and hood scoop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts