FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Thanks Sokool. :) I'll let someone else hop on this great price while I think about it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Would it be 115 shipped to 95616 as well? Also, can you confirm it is version 2? If so, I'll take it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I might be interested in a set of the greenstuff pads.
I'm looking to upgrade the brakes for next race season. I do a lot of track days with a few auto-x's mixed in. I was looking at Hawk HP+ or HPS, stainless brake lines and high temp fluid. This is a good price on the EBC's but I'm wondering how they will compare with the Hawks, any thoughts?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
[quote author=cmedrive link=topic=88656.msg1799356#msg1799356 date=1193067926]
I might be interested in a set of the greenstuff pads.
I'm looking to upgrade the brakes for next race season. I do a lot of track days with a few auto-x's mixed in. I was looking at Hawk HP+ or HPS, stainless brake lines and high temp fluid. This is a good price on the EBC's but I'm wondering how they will compare with the Hawks, any thoughts?
Thanks!
[/quote]

The greens are grippier than the Hawk HPS's but not as grippy as the HP+'s. The HP+'s though are not a good linear pad so they are not great for auto-x... they tend to upset your balance because of the overly agressive initial bite. The Hawk's are good pads though, I do sell them as well, but the EBC Greens are also very good. They are plenty good for fade resistance and grip for what you are doing. The only thign I've heard negative on them really is that they seem to have a higher likelihood of squeaking when people don't turn or replace rotors like they should.

Thanks!

Steve

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.