FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few extra parts laying around that I'll be itching to ditch here shortly... keep an eye tuned...

I know for sure I have some EBC pads I'll want to clear out, and I also have a progress rear sway bar (rev 2 I believe) that I'd love to see disappear.

Stay tuned to the thread as well as we'll add any other closeouts as we go to the end of the year and need to clear out goodies before year end.

Thanks!

Steve

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Sweet! Subscribing for this.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Subscribing

·
Registered
524 Posts
Cool, I want the progress rear sway bar!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
(1) Progress Rear Sway V2 62.1126 110 plus shipping
(1) set of Mazda 3 EBC RedStuff front and rear pads - 120 shipped
(1) set of Mazda 3 EBC greenstuff front and rear pads - 105 shipped
(2) RB Hatchback Exhaust 490 shipped.

(3) Pair of Honda Accord SPC Rear camber links (not for Mazda 3) 67420 - 75 per pair shipped

Shipped prices are lower 48 only.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll go through the shelves again later this week, but that was all I saw on a quick glance last night. I might have one auto cooler I could part with for cheap though.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
could probably part with it for like 50 for the full kit... otherwise if you want just the cooler itself like 25 or 30.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry, been traveling a bunch again. Was in Dubuque tuning a guys car most of yesterday. I'm around this weekend so I'll tackle this.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like the cooler wasn't on hand. I used it on a prototype project for something else apparently. I searched through everything for it last night and couldn't find it and then remembered using it for the other project. So no cooler on hand.

Bump for the other goodies... I can lower the progress bar to 105... but that's basically my cost on it...

Thanks!

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
How much for the Progress Bar with shipping to 06488? :D

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
The bar will fit my 07 2.3L sedan, right?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts