FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys like him? I find him very immature and he gets very defensive easily towards people. I was recently reading a thread about how someone burned cat feces on someone else's property, and they made a comment something of the nature of "Hey Corbs, maybe that is how your car exploded too"...

And his response was "F&!! you!".

In the random chat thread today, he's bragging about how he met a hot chick last night, and how he got to bang her.... and he's not sure if he "pulled out" in time.

Seriously guys, isn't this a little immature? I find it offensive sometimes, and I'm just getting tired of listening to his stupid childish stories.

Maybe I'm just venting with my newfound status, but if someone wants to listen, then great. Just my .02cents.

Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
zoom_craigy_zoom
Corbs is a very young person . Not in age alone. His mental capability's are questionable. I think mostly he acts like he does because he is an attention whore. And we feed into his desire to be the center of the universe. We are really the problem. No offense to you or anyone else. Just if we leave him alone and dont feed into his Drama he will just fade away. He makes stupid remarks all the time. Just the way he is. I understand your frustration. Believe me I have had my bouts with Corbs before. I pmed him a few weeks ago about a thread he posted about a fight he got into and how his girlfriend was being a bitch and he felt like driving off the road and killing himself because he was so mad about it. So I pmed him telling him he needed to sit down and decide where he wanted to go in life. Basically I gave him the talk.... LOL
I think he is looking for attention and the only way he thinks he can get it is to act like a fool. I may be wrong but I dont think so........ Hope this helps .. Dont let him get to you............................. Clue

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate your feedback, and thank you for listening. I think I have to agree with you. He does seem like a little drama queen at times, and he looks for attention. I have to plead a little guilty on feeding him a bit. In fact I've kind of done it today.... but I will make a conscious effort to maybe just refrain from now on.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do see that some of his threads got deleted. I warned him to stop mouthing off to mods, because he was pushing it.
How long is he temporarily banned for?

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
i dont like that kid at all, i too find him to be very immature and hope he does not return to the forums. on a side note, what really happened to his car? i dont want to read the entire thing to get the truth.

[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=85949.msg1631421#msg1631421 date=1186879345]
His grammar and spelling is horrible!
[/quote]

i dont mean to poke fun, but i found that comment funny and ironic.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm too lazy to read about his car blowing up too... The first day that I saw that thread, it already had like 10 pages... and I was like, I'm not reading all of that! I tried reading through the first page, and couldn't even get through that. However, I have no doubt that it was probably something stupid that he was doing. I've seen videos of him beating and wailing on that poor car. I hope to God that he doesn't replace it with a speed3 like he's been saying. The kid doesn't deserve one. He doesn't respect cars in the first place.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=Oricle link=topic=85949.msg1644884#msg1644884 date=1187286416]
i hate to say it, but im pretty sure he would kill himself with a speed3.
[/quote]

Or worse... kill someone else.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds like people are already taking bets as to how long it takes to ban corbs completely. I didn't read through all of the posts in the random chat thread last night (seeing as he frequents that place the most) but it sounds like he was back to his old-self. I guess the ban didn't really do anything for him, which kind of disappoints me. I guess we will have to keep our eyes on him again.

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
What I find interesting is that he feels no remorse about his old car burning to a crisp. He moves on like the car was a piece of chewed up gum and has no disregard for it what so ever. This is why my parents made me work for the items in life that were not a necessity.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I hear you, and I respect that. I can't believe he is getting a speed3. That pisses me off. I know he's not going to treat it well. There are plenty of other worthy owners of that vehicle. He is merely going to trash it like he did with his sedan.
In all honesty if he does do it, I hope that his insurance company drops him for recklessness.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts