FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just got to take a poll about this...... I bought my Fusioin in Decemeber. I was the first person at work to purchase a Fusion. Btw I work at a Ford Dealer. Anyways, today a coworker purchased the EXACT same car. Same color and options inside and out. For some reason that has kinda pissed me off. He could have at least got a different color or something..... Would anyone else be kinda irritated about this???

Just wondering....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Depends, most times I'd say yes, but if you have a Black Loaded SEL, I'd say you're going to have lots of mates. I've got one like that ordered and I'd say that the fancier cars are selling better and that black is one of the top selling colors on the Fusion.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hell yeah, I'd get pissed off too, especially if the co-worker worked in the same office I did. I suggest to get different wheels, put a spoiler and maybe customized the body with a kit. If he copies you on that I'd be scared. What color is your car?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Fusion is black with black interior. And this coworker does work in the same department as I do. It kinda sucks. I totaly understand that there will be plenty of black fusions around, but parked right next to mine everyday at work....... So far I bought a car cover and leave the Fusion at the house and drive my truck.... I keep the fusion for weekend play. I am thinking of chroming the factory wheels but I am not sure if they are going to look good. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Does he have a spoiler? I got one, so mine will be a tinsy bit different from the others. :lol:

Not sure I'ld do the aftermarket spoiler again though .. um .. off topic, but I had asked the dealer if a spoiler was avail, he said yes, then after it was purchased I found out it was aftermarket .. looks great, but not sure abotu the long term durability.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well they say that "Imitation is the sincerist form of flattery"! That's fine if youre a chick but you need to tell that guy to get a life. Or drive him into the poor house by telling him your adding a bunch of aftermarket stuff and see if he starts buying the same things to keep up with you and then you do the opposite. Or just tell him to :angrypoint:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Okay here's how it goes ..

I clam the Black SEL V6 with ALL the options except audiophile, and heated seats plus aftermarket spoiler and tinted windows.

No one else can get that car. :lol:

If you have one you have to change something, preferable color, let me suggest neon pink! :)

[--]

BTW, this thread reminds me of that car Ad where two guys come out and their two cars are the only ones in the lot, and they are EXACTLY alike. I think it was BMW or Mercedes.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Get some Tint/Spoiler/Wheels and you'll look totally different....as long as they don't copy you with that too. When I had my SHO there was an SLO (non SHO Taurus) in town that was the same color, everything I did to the car, they did about a month later. God that pissed me off....still had 100HP they didn't though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts