FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking for the best logo & sticker designs you can provide. Winner gets the glory and free stickers, if and when they're made.

Requirements:
Logo:
300x90 Final pixel size, please provide higher quality versions as well. JPG or GIF

Sticker:
Any size as you feel is appropriate. Preferably rectangular (wide).
1 color (no backing)
Provide 300 dpi JPG, and EPS formats.

Please send all entries to [email protected] with the title of "FFC Logo Contest"
Please mention in the e-mail that you understand that you "give all rights to the use and ownership of the images to FordFusionClub.com and its owners and assignees." Also, please include your username.

Any other questions? Please ask them here.

End Date: Friday, February 17, 2006

Entries Received:
These are the entries received so far. While you're welcome to comment on them, please note that it won't actually be put to a "vote." We'll listen to your preferences but not necessarily take them.

Logo Entries

<- This one was submitted as a sticker entry, but I thought I'd put it here as well.

Sticker Entries
Remember guys: Stickers do not need to be the same as logo's, though they may be (but remember the limitations of sticker creation - complex designs won't work), and they should evoke a similar text or theme.

- Probably can't make this one.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=prboy3 link=topic=39492.msg574930#msg574930 date=1139536513]
Will the prize of stickers can be redeemed with Mazda3forums.com stickers...>???

PRBOY3

Designing....
[/quote]

Yes, that'd be fine by me.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
what happened to the sticker-logo I sent u? :wtc:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I wanted to participate, but looking here, I realized that there is no way to make a better logo IMO than this one:

(I mean it could use some tweaking and a couple optional modifications, but the idea of the IC in the logo is briliant... )

Igor

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
I don't know what I was thinking when I made that logo.. now that I look at it, I really don't think that would make it. I need to redo mine, but if you think its good enough, so be it. Im making another just in case you like it..

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
I like logo #3 the best!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts