FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
ive been meaning to call cp-e to develop one with them but i havent had time yet, im going to call them this week and have a chat with them to see what we can work out, but its high on my priority list!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here is mine, but it is on a 500 3.0L. Only problem is that you will throw a code after a few starts unless you have a programmer and can add fuel (richen) up the mixture because the code thrown is a lean code.

·
Registered
110 Posts
[quote author=Boggus link=topic=48233.msg752445#msg752445 date=1149444461]
Here is mine, but it is on a 500 3.0L.  Only problem is that you will throw a code after a few starts unless you have a programmer and can add fuel (richen) up the mixture because the code thrown is a lean code.

[/quote]

Hey Larry, welcome!

Yep, his cold air works great after we made some changes to his Air/Fuel.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow..just what I'm looking for ...I wonder how that will work on a fusion. How about sending me one to test?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine is made of various parts that can be found at your local autoparts store.... If a company would just make a real one, it would be nice - I would let them borrow mine for a sort of template.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.