FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one heard of b and b performance cold air intake this is the link http://www.globalautoshop.com/accessories/automotive/lincoln_index.htm the website says they are the only ones that sell it, if that is no good does anyone have any other suggestions for a cold air intake for a 07 mkz 3.5 engine. i can not really find any other performance parts for the car i only found the magnaflow exhaust system for it anyone know of any other parts?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Well I don't have experience with that company I can tell you my two thoughts on what i saw. First, It sounds like a scam from ebay and the pictures don't look like they have any of the vacuum or MAF sensor connections to them, however they aren't vehicle specific pictures. Second, It also sounds legit if it's really CARB exempt because if it really is then it has to meet California's strict emission standards definitly would have all the fittings to hook it up to a otherwise stock car. It's a good price too if it's real.
Just my $0.03

·
Super Moderator
5,962 Posts
[quote author=jgreenberg1013 link=topic=84300.msg1586129#msg1586129 date=1185399817]
has any one heard of b and b performance cold air intake this is the link http://www.globalautoshop.com/accessories/automotive/lincoln_index.htm the website says they are the only ones that sell it, if that is no good does anyone have any other suggestions for a cold air intake for a 07 mkz 3.5 engine. i can not really find any other performance parts for the car i only found the magnaflow exhaust system for it anyone know of any other parts?
[/quote]

Hi jgreenberg. :wavey: Well, all I can say is that I would be very leery of any automotive parts website which sells an "Electric Supercharger", that is "guaranteed" to add up to 17 horsepower". :bash:

Be careful, and good luck! :cheers:

PS - By be careful, I mean keep your money in your wallet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.