FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possibe to put the sel clock in the se's center dash if i replace the whole dash piece? is there any wires going to that clock? please help i hate looking at that stupid FUSION on my center dash

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well .. there surely must be wires! :)

I don't see any place to wind it, and
there is not battery replacement procedure in the manual (as has been said before on here .. it sure liookes like a walmart special that takes a battery), and
I doubt its solar!

More seriously though .. just replace the trim peice and find something better to put in the hole. The clock is really pathetic.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
[quote author=PegAir link=topic=45866.msg702029#msg702029 date=1146780421]
...find something better to put in the hole.[/quote]
I've been at work too long, and my office-workers and I just came up with about 500 possibilities for the ending of this sentence.

I with Fossil, Diesel or someone would make a nice replacement "clock". That would be really neat.

·
Registered
261 Posts
keep looking for aftermarket ones, I'm sure they will have them soon, I did see one to replace the
clock in the 500, kind of looked like a Rolex. but I don't remember what site it was, I was looking
for some parts for a Mustang somewhere when I cam across it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lets not get off topic here like in other posts of this nature. what im askin is is it possible to just change the trim piece and slap a clock in there? do the wires exist back their on my se?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yes there are wires going to the clock and you should not have a problem doing it.

You would have to find a constant power lead and a lead to the parking lights. The wiring might even be there and not being used.

Does this make up for going off topic?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts