FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SoCal Wheels dba The Chrome Wheel Co. has "factory" 17's for $999.00. There is no exchange with this company. Has anyone heard of these guys? Can't find any info on warranty or return policy for the wheels. Also, and not included, are aftermarket center caps. If these were original oem wheels would they not have a real center cap? Another place offers the wheels for 599.00 exchange. I can see their claim to be oem equipment not sure about these folks. Would like to keep my wheels and have a chrome set as well. Any info on wheel chroming (pro or con) or this company would be greatly appreciated. Don't wanna get the old... :bananahump:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree...Hell yes its high!!!---but if ya want chrome stockers what do ya do? :dunno:
Any info will help

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
They've been selling those rims for a while, I think. Before it was EXCHANGE. You had to send back your stock 17's in return for their rims. I believe they were charging 700. Essentially, you were paying them 700. to chrome your rims.

They do look nice chromed, but you can get some great looking aftermarket wheels for that price. If you really want chrome stockers, call around your local area...You may be able to find someone to dip them for you for a lot cheaper. My dad did that with his T-Bird about ten years ago and paid about 250. if I remember correctly. They looked sharp.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Find someone @ OE Creations , wheel replicas, or replica alloys. Or go to your local Discount tire, and ask them to check the warehouse. (direct)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.