FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen chrome mirrors on some fusions, they look good. Inserts or replacements. Does any one know where to find these?

Thanks.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I saw them on a MKZ recently and they looked pretty good. The MKZ was brand new, so it must have come from the factory or dealer with them. You might check your Lincoln dealer to see what they have. Personally, I like my mirrors body colored but wish they didn't have all that black trim around them.

·
Super Moderator
5,961 Posts
[quote author=ming321 link=topic=81268.msg1508461#msg1508461 date=1182535889]
I saw them on a MKZ recently and they looked pretty good. The MKZ was brand new, so it must have come from the factory or dealer with them. You might check your Lincoln dealer to see what they have. Personally, I like my mirrors body colored but wish they didn't have all that black trim around them.
[/quote]

Hi all! :wavey: Yes, the MKZ has chrome side view mirrors. I would think there would be a good chance that they would be a direct swap for the Fusion and Milan mirrors.

Unfortunately, my guess is the cost would not be what most of us would consider inexpensive.

I have seen aftermarket chrome caps. But many of those who purchased them have complained that the fit is not that good.

Good luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
33 Posts
[quote author=bbf2530 link=topic=81268.msg1509023#msg1509023 date=1182546230]
[quote author=ming321 link=topic=81268.msg1508461#msg1508461 date=1182535889]
[/quote]

Hi all! :wavey: Yes, the MKZ has chrome side view mirrors. I would think there would be a good chance that they would be a direct swap for the Fusion and Milan mirrors.

Unfortunately, my guess is the cost would not be what most of us would consider inexpensive.

I have seen aftermarket chrome caps. But many of those who purchased them have complained that the fit is not that good.

Good luck! :cheers:
[/quote]

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Does anyone know where to find the chrome inserts? I need a little more chrome to compliment my door handles. I've been checking online but can't find anything and I don't want to spend the money on the MKZ mirrors.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Well, an inexpensive crappy way would be to buy some of that reflective/chrome tape and apply it on your mirrors. :chuckles:
Other than that, you may have to get ready to empty your wallet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts