FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Milan came with chrome grills? there is a chrome one on eBay for $263.00 i was wondering cause mines not chrome and they look SWEET :)

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
It is a "Voga" grille. I'm not sure if the Voga package ever came out to production on the 1st gen. But google Voga Milan and you should find your answer.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow i want it :) and the fog light surroundings to they are awesome :D... wish milan could change there fog light surroundings like the fusions can i see chrome ones for fusion but not milan on ebay...

·
Premium Member
8,779 Posts
Yes, it was in production but rare. It came with white leather interior, chrome exterior trim, and MKZ style wheels with special center caps. I've changed my grille to the voga grille and my rear emblem to chrome to match it. You can see it in my mod thread. Don't forget, you need the emblem in the grille too. I picked mine up a while back when some guy had them for 58 bucks. I don't know how he got them so cheap but they all seem to be gone.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Yes -- they are very rare. There were Voga Mariners also -- although I've never seen one in person.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=185323.msg3915441#msg3915441 date=1295963219]
Yes, it was in production but rare. It came with white leather interior, chrome exterior trim, and MKZ style wheels with special center caps. I've changed my grille to the voga grille and my rear emblem to chrome to match it. You can see it in my mod thread. Don't forget, you need the emblem in the grille too. I picked mine up a while back when some guy had them for 58 bucks. I don't know how he got them so cheap but they all seem to be gone.
[/quote]

Dam i want one so bad....

·
Registered
375 Posts
The prototype that Ford built was really sweet looking. I loved the blue color they had on it and the body kit looked great. I even think the stainless steel roof was cool looking.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
The are differences between the prototype and production. This is from memory...

Chrome Grille: Prototype and Production
Lower Chrome Grille: Prototype only
Chrome Fog Light Surround Bezel: Prototype only
Stainless Steel Roof: Prototype only
Rear Chrome Emblem & Chrome Trunk Trim: Prototype and Production
Body Kit: Prototype and Production (3dCarbon)
Chrome Trim for Interior: Prototype only
White Leather Interior: Prototype and Production

Wonder the cost to have the lower production grille and fog bezels vacuum metallized???

·
Registered
286 Posts
WOW!..that looks freakin amazingg. Why wouldn't couldnt mercury have the chrome grille stock :( ..but i like my blacked out grille a tadddd bit more than chrome one :lol: its goes with my black/silver theme better :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts