FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my new ride. What do you guys think? Got some coils on the way so she will look a little diff. here in a week or so.

:D

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
You got your ride out of the shop. The kit looks nice. Those wheels look familiar. :lol: Lookin' good.

Did you have the dealer remove the "Fusion" label on the back of the trunk?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=mrc link=topic=79064.msg1448991#msg1448991 date=1180583013]
You got your ride out of the shop. The kit looks nice. Those wheels look familiar. :lol: Lookin' good.

Did you have the dealer remove the "Fusion" label on the back of the trunk?
[/quote]

No, I did it myself. to easy....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=mrc link=topic=79064.msg1449025#msg1449025 date=1180583681]
Was there a hole where the emblem was?
[/quote]

No holes... Just stickers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=mrc link=topic=79064.msg1449025#msg1449025 date=1180583681]
Was there a hole where the emblem was?
[/quote]

No, just heat them with a blow dryer and take them off. If you leave some of the black stuff on there get some of the sticky remover and it will come right off. It looks much better without the emblems I think.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Ah...cool. I was meaning to research that. Yeah, goo-gone will work best removing the adhesive and it's non-toxic, so it won't ruin my paint. Thanks.

Justguth, your ride looks real nice. After the springs, what else do you plan on doing?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to put my stereo back in. I have the double din alpine w200 with Nav, bluetooth and ipod hook up. Im took it out of my truck cause it witll all fit. I have focal comps for the doors and 1 JL 10w3 to put in the back.

After that I dont really know. Probably just exhaust and a intake for the gas milage. The only reason for me getting the car was cause I was tired of putting 80 dollars every three days in my F150. It had 22's and all that good stuff but it just wasn't practical. I think its a good trade off though.

I am bringing back tomorrow cause they scratched my rims and the front of the body kit. I think it was the porters and they didn't even say anything. I saw it today when I washed it for the first time by hand. I picked it up on monday in the rain so I didn't get to look at it and today was the first time I washed it and that's what I found. I was so pissed! I'm very anal about my vehicles.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Yeah, I hate when I take my car in. I tell those guys not to wash it with their crappy rags. I'm a detailing nut and I notice everything. I just ordered 150. worth of detailing stuff tonight from Zaino and this is on top of the 400. worth of stuff I already have from various sources. It ticks me off when people don't respect your property. I can't stand going to places like Wal-Mart because I know someone will probably act stupid and put a car next to your car if you don't park way out of the way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Kinda looks like a matchbox car. I like that stance with the 3DCarbon kit. What rims are those? 18s right?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=xchang link=topic=79064.msg1449691#msg1449691 date=1180617445]
Kinda looks like a matchbox car. I like that stance with the 3DCarbon kit. What rims are those? 18s right?
[/quote]

No, those are 20's

·
Registered
477 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what did those wheels run ya?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh snap... shoulda looked at your Sig. :?

·
Registered
371 Posts
A true "sleeper" if I ever saw one! The body kit and wheels looks really good and were well worth the investment.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[quote author=BlackI4se link=topic=79064.msg1450078#msg1450078 date=1180626307]
If you don't mind me asking, what did those wheels run ya?
[/quote]

the wheels and tires where about 2K

1 - 20 of 28 Posts