FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
16th Mustang & Mustang show!! open to all Ford powered vehicles. It would be great to see some Fusions show up. I am planning on going. The date is April 13th you can get advanced tickets and save. It is a great event with plenty of cars and planes. search "Fantasy of Flight" and look for Mustangs and Mustangs to get more information. last year there had to be around 300 cars (just a guess), it was a big event. We spent just as much time looking at planes as we did cars, the plane museum is great.
If you are interested respond here and maybe we can get a group to drive out together. I went last year, it was a great time.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Count me in

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It is great to see some interest in the show.
As time gets closer we will have to see if we can find a good meeting place and time if you all would like to drive in as a group. I know from last year there is a time period to drive into the show because you get a pic of your car taken with an old mustang plane and you drive over the air strip to get to the show. It would be good to find out where everyone is coming from so we can think about a meeting place.
I am coming from Brandon FL, near I 75 & I 4.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
getting closer

pre registration dead line. pre-registration must be received by March 29th. Day of show registration April 13th before 10:00 am to enter car in show.

http://www.fantasyofflight.com/
go to activities and then Mutangs and Mustangs

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Shelbysupersnake,
It would be great to see you there. We need to represent with the Fusions.
keep us posted. It was a lot of fun last year.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ya sorry guys I'm not going to be able to make it I just started a new job and wont be able to get a day off. But the 1/4 mile track just opened back up by me with new owners and they are taking care of the track. Maybe can try and get a day or night at the track worked out some time down the road.

http://speedworlddragway.com/

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
This Sat.

The show is this Sat. the 13th. Keith and I are going but I am not sure about anyone else.
If you are going to the show and would like to meet up, we are meeting at the Burger King in Plant City off I-4 exit # 22 at 7:45 - 8:00 am. This should be a good place to meet if you are coming from the west of Lakeland.
If you are coming from the east of Lakeland and would like to meet up before the show we could set up a second meeting place, just let us know by leaving a message on this thread.
Hope to see you there,
SDSE06

Also if you are putting your car in the show you will need to have a fire extinguisher I picked one up from Wal-mart $18

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
The show is this Sat. the 13th. Keith and I are going but I am not sure about anyone else.
If you are going to the show and would like to meet up, we are meeting at the Burger King in Plant City off I-4 exit # 22 at 7:45 - 8:00 am. This should be a good place to meet if you are coming from the west of Lakeland.
If you are coming from the east of Lakeland and would like to meet up before the show we could set up a second meeting place, just let us know by leaving a message on this thread.
Hope to see you there,
SDSE06

Also if you are putting your car in the show you will need to have a fire extinguisher I picked one up from Wal-mart $18
Yea, still need to get one of those. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts