1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=SGs Fuzion link=topic=88049.msg1686620#msg1686620 date=1188845695]
Hi slaterracing...not sure about the Focus, but this site is usually reasonable...http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1432165,parttype,5500...have purchased parts in the past for my Taurus and lately the Raybesto's Ceramic Pads for my Fusion.
[/quote]

well looks as if it is not the same. There goes me getting it today. was kinda in the mood to take the fusion apart.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Yeah, it may be a while before you start to see parts show up for our cars like gaskets. I work at one of the parts stores part-time. If you have a question, let me know.

Check the dealership...you might be surprised how competitive the price is.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=mrc link=topic=88049.msg1687236#msg1687236 date=1188866951]
Yeah, it may be a while before you start to see parts show up for our cars like gaskets. I work at one of the parts stores part-time. If you have a question, let me know.

Check the dealership...you might be surprised how competitive the price is.
[/quote]

Sounds good i many give them a call tomorrow. I worked at a lot of parts store in high school and college. Loved doing that. Just got a part time job at Best Buy (christmas money) so i hope to get a good enough discount off car audio to do a few things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.