FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my buddy bought a Fusion not long ago and his didnt come with the stock fog lights. Well my plan is to pull all the wiring, harness, components and relays out of any totaled Fusion to install it into his and to make after market kits for the Fusion fog lights and sell them for half the cost of Ford.

So here is where any Florida Fusion owners who had their Fusion totaled come to play in:

1. I need to know where the Fusion is located?

2. What junk yard was sent to?

3. Is it currently still yours or is it property of the Insurance company?

4. If its property of the insurance company, please provide the name of the insurance & the name of your appraiser.

5. If its still your property, send me a private message to negotiate a price, where the Fusion is located and when can we do business?

G

·
DAMN YOUR SMART.

I totally forgot about totalled cars. Now I'm going to search all the junkyards around me for a totalled Fusion. I will take just about anything, dash kits, shifter knobs, center consoloes.

Good luck hunting!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yea, and another good thing is that I can pull of any wiring diagram and know what components to remove and where to relocate and the proper wire gauge, relay #.

But I need to messure the Resistance of the component before I install it to my buddys car or anyone who dont want to spend a load of cash. And perform alot of electrical tests. Its kind of a hard, dangerous job. Have to know what you are doing when it comes to this, if you do something wrong, the you will fry up all of your lighting wiring, componants and it will cost a pretty penny to replace everything. Plus remember, our lights are also controlled by a module and those modules you just cant pull of any car, the you will have to get at the Ford dealership and thats very expensive.

Thats also a good idea, make sure you get alot of parts that are common to break, and keep store away and save it and you will save alot of money. Also get all the head lights housing, rear brake lights housing, Wheels that have new tires on or fairly new, Leather seats, spare tire, switches, battery if its there, and if you have good money then pull that engine and transmission and save it for just in case. Alternator, pulleys, and bulbs. You will be surprised in the long run.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts