FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Makes sense. Sounds like the NW wants to do one later this summer.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'm shooting for something then for the NE as well. I will try to get somewhat of a consensus on when is good for most people.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
There's been a lot of local city talk in SW, but I'm going to see if we can get the region together later this year.

Fortunately, Las Vegas is in our region, and that's where the 6 Rally was last year - so I can guage some of the people willing to drive a distance on that. :D

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Hey, i tried playing around with the calender and i have no clue how it works. I added a event to my region and it creates a topic in the region? It also adds it to the calender?
So who can see it and who can't? Say if i added an event to the Prairies section who will be able to view it in their calender?
Haha i'm so confused of how this function works.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think you have permissions yet to do it... I gotta get the canadian permissions set up still. However, there is a "Link to Calendar" button that should show at the bottom of a topic.

Can any of the other RC's confirm that it is there when you are in your sections?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=24844.msg338573#msg338573 date=1120838695]
However, there is a "Link to Calendar" button that should show at the bottom of a topic.

Can any of the other RC's confirm that it is there when you are in your sections?
[/quote]

Okay, I can use the link at the top (i.e. open the calendar, then add event), but I'm still not able to moderate the southwest region, or "link to calendar" - weird.

Any ideas?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts