FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to make a final effort to enhance the performance of my V-6 Fusion and the
benefits of cold air induction seem promising. The unit from Steeda is currently available and may be purchased with a pre-programmed X Calibrator. Bob Jusnes supposedly will market a similar but less expensive unit in the forthcoming months but he has provided little elaboration
in this forum. Can anyone share their experience with the Steeda unit w/calibration?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Our problem is the lack of funding to follow through with development, but thats something we are working on, however i cant make any promises as to when.

You already have one of our tuners right? We can make you a tune for the steeda intake, no problem

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have steeda intake, sct tune, and magnaflow catback exhaust. I ran a stead 15.7 and have yet to run it with the tune and intake but im hoping high 14s but i dont know im going next friday and ill have camera results.

·
Registered
264 Posts
[quote author=SEV6Fusion link=topic=68991.msg1196181#msg1196181 date=1170988632]
I have steeda intake, sct tune, and magnaflow catback exhaust. I ran a stead 15.7 and have yet to run it with the tune and intake but im hoping high 14s but i dont know im going next friday and ill have camera results.
[/quote]

Getting the same things you are this week from Jusnes. I think I'm going to buy SCT's new Livewire tuner. I went 16.10's with my Eibachs, stock michelins, and air resonator delete w/k5n panel and factory tune. Since then I've had the TSB reflash and havn't ran it again.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I recently installed the Steeda CAI with the recommended ECM reflash(thank you Bob, the tunes are technically spot-on and were graciously provided free of charge) in my 2006 SEL V-6. She acceleartes like never before and the distinct (but unobtrusive) induction howl sounds edgy and
and slightly brutish. Using 87 octane gasoline my Fusion now surrenders no ground to the V-6 Honda Accord.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts