FordFusionClub.com banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
[quote author=Ruano link=topic=37137.msg3480104#msg3480104 date=1262501635]
Hi, i'm still waiting for h11 crystal vision, so i'll try hella Xenón Premium. here are some pics

What do u think??
[/quote]

Looks like those would be a nice way to go on the fog lights if you put in HID's on the low beams and don't want to spend the $$ for HID fogs as well.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
[quote author=Ruano link=topic=37137.msg3480104#msg3480104 date=1262501635]
Hi, i'm still waiting for h11 crystal vision, so i'll try hella Xenón Premium. here are some pics

What do u think??
[/quote]

If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy the Xenón Premium? Also what was the cost roughly?

Reason being I'm looking to replace my fogs when I add my HID heads but don't want to spend a ton on them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im looking into vvme hids right now and seeing as their quite good price wise and seem to be easy to install.

how long did it take you to install them?

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Id say 30-45 minutes...give or take your patience level :wink:

The hardest part is fitting your hand in the passenger side and finding a good location to mount the ballasts. Other than that it couldnt be more simple. Just plug and play! :cheers:

·
Registered
36 Posts
No problem with Ebay, Real question... How do i replace them! LOL I just checked to see and i cant really figure out how i would go about changing them.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Tilt the mirror all the way up so you can get a small flat head under it.

There are two plastic tabs holding the lens to the housing. Release one of them with the screwdriver and press firmly downward so that it pops out, the other side should just come out too when you take it out from the bottom. The light is clipped inside the lens. Unplug the light, replace with new one, put lens back in.

Repeat for other side.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Are "low profile" LEDs needed for the puddle lamps? Some of the ones on Autolumination look huge! not sure if theyd fit properly under the lense. :dunno:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm not quite sure but is the dome light 578 42mm? There's a couple of different sizes (41mm, 42mm, 44mm, 46mm). I would check right now but my car is wayyyy too far away right now.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts