FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, first post, been lurking around and it doesn't seem to be much activity going on around here, lol. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a duplicate post because I tried to post earlier to no avail. I don't know if this has been posted before, but if you go to Fordvehicles.com and click on the Fusion (which is under the New & Future vehicle category), under related links, it has a link to build the fusion. Standard and optional equipment looks impressive. After building your fusion, there is a short optional survey to complete. It appears Ford is using this site to test and garner customer reactions. I hope you enjoy building your fusion!!

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
It's up? Nice! I did not know that.

Welcome, FusionGuy. Now that NAIAS and the Chicago Auto Show are over/going on, and information is out, things are definitely picking up here!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I ran through a couple of configurations on this. The cheapest possible 4 cylinder model, with manual transmission was $18645. The cheapest possible V6 automatic was about $21,000.

If that pricing scheme holds and there are some sort of incentives or dealer discounts available then the Fusion will be a very good value.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
I wouldn't count on incentives except for things like recent college grad. At least, not right off. Still, you'll definitely be able to get below those prices from the dealers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts