FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Haha sweet, my own thread too.....

Now you can all bow down before me and all of my awesome figure head power! Muahahahahaha :D

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Oh shit I was wondering what the hell was going on...I was seeing who was online and then I saw budgy's name in purple :lol: .

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
[quote author=MZ3sZoomZoom link=topic=27998.msg383854#msg383854 date=1125006608]
:bowdown: Bout time you found this thread.
[/quote]

Well I do work sometimes lol.

[quote author=FrostyFire link=topic=27998.msg383862#msg383862 date=1125007072]
Oh shit I was wondering what the hell was going on...I was seeing who was online and then I saw budgy's name in purple :lol: .
[/quote]

Scary isnt it? I always wondered when Dan was gonna take up smoking crack and make me a senior member, but I never thought it would be so soon :)

Dan, I for one support your decision to smoke rocks ;)

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
It's always good to know those above you do drugs, so you have something on them :wink: .

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Its such a great feeling, I dont know how to explain this kind of euphoria, ive dreamt of this since I was a little budgling....id like to thank the academy, the moderators, some of the admins, and a couple other people, oh and honeydew for being my sponsor :D

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Don't forget to suggest (if you want) a senior member smiley for :budgy:

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
If you could take whats in my sig and make it the same size as a smiley that would be rad lol. But otherwise I dont really care ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts