FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I recently upgraded my turbo with hiboost. Manuel installed it for me and it runs great! However, he found a broken engine mount and a couple other things. All in all, my remaining balance to take the car home was 600 - its now over 1k now!

The thought of my car sitting there completed, and drivable kills me. I feel naked without it. So i'm trying to sell some things to come up with the money fast so i can finally take home my baby. I even make a video when i got to see it running http://youtube.com/watch?v=9RedxWC1OvM lol :lol:

I'm trying to sell a Tippman X7 paintball marker. Its the next generation of tippmann paintball guns after the A5.
Its the most customizable gun on the market..

It features...
• New magnesium receiver is extremely lightweight and durable
• New Cyclone EP (Enhanced Performance) system feeds up to 20 BPS
• New air-thru stock compatible system eliminates gas line under the marker
• New low profile, offset hopper for clear site line
• Modular shroud with four rails to add on sights and scopes
• AR15 style magazine with built in tool storage
• Picatinny top rail to easily add new risers, sights or handles
• Upgraded adjustable rear site helps with long range aiming
• Push pin design for easy field stripping and accessory add ons
• Includes maintenance pack, barrel sleeve, and gun oil

This gun is extremely accurate and lightweight. I only took it out to shoot it once but it is still like new. I just havent found the time to go play again.

The MSRP on this gun is $329

In addition, the marker has been upgraded with the tippmann flatline barrel. MSRP $109.99 AND the X7 Air-Thru Comando stock. Which has a quick release valve on the back on the stock for a remote line. MSRP: $149.99

The entire package includes

(1) Tippmann X7 Paintball Marker $329
(1) Air-Thru Comando stock $149
(1) Flatline Barrel $109

ALSO, i'm throwing in...

(1) V-Force Camo Paintball mask with pouch $40
(1) 2/1 Guppy and Tank pack and; $40
(1) 20 ounce CO2 tank. $30
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=--=-=--=--=-==-==--=--=--=

All of this shit cost ALOT of money but i think its safe to say that $450 for all of this is a fair deal.. concidering everything is still new and all of that will cost you about 600-700 dollars online or at a local paint ball shop. HELL i'll even send the 500 paintballs i have left so you can shoot your friend as soon as you get it! :D

Here is a picture of what the gun looks like with the mods

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/playero86/tippman.jpg

Anyone interested or knows someone who is, please let me know. I can really use the help!!! :eek:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.