FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the story. This was the first thing I bought for my Speed3 but I decided I didn't want it in anymore. The shop I bought it at wouldn't let me return it since they said it was a "special order" so I'm need to sell this.

BIN: $100 shipped and comes with universal harness
PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE fees are included in the price

These are the specs from HKSUSA.COM:

The HKS Turbo Timer Type-1 offers all the features of the Type-0, PLUS several monitoring and measurement tools. Vehicle speed and RPM can be displayed on the Type-1's LCD monitor and a speed warning level can be set. A 2 stage RPM warning can also be set and used as a shift light. When a warning level is reached the Type-1's LCD monitor will switch from blue to red and an audible beep will sound.

The HKS Turbo Timer Type-1 also features various measurement tools including 1/4 mile timer, 0-60 timer and a stopwatch function that can be used for lap timing (see chart on next page for more functions). All of these features are fit in the same ultra compact case as the Type-0 and is also available in black (MPH/SAE) and silver (KPH/Metric).

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Re: BRAND NEW HKS TYPE-1 TURBO TIMER

PM sent.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I love this TT. It had it before, and it was very accurate measing my times and a good digital speedo. Are you positive this harness with work with the MS3? Also, would I need to tap into the ECU to get the extra features? Interested....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=evo2ms3 link=topic=89032.msg1762499#msg1762499 date=1191640905]
I love this TT. It had it before, and it was very accurate measing my times and a good digital speedo. Are you positive this harness with work with the MS3? Also, would I need to tap into the ECU to get the extra features? Interested....
[/quote]

I'm not exactly sure what you would have to do. The harness is the universal harness so it would work with any car but like I said not sure how you would install it. let me know. ready to be shipped out whenever someone wants it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
come on people this is still available. its cheaper through than ebay since you get the harness and shipping included. many people inquired but nothing solid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts