FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time for my brother's 2013 ford fiesta to change his brake pads, I drove it last Friday and there are a few vibrations and grinding sounds when braking so I browsed online and saw this Original 2011-2019 Ford Fiesta Brake Pads AE8Z-2001-C | Genuine Ford Auto Parts I don't know if this is worth the price though it is an original part from ford it is only a few dollars difference from the one in eBay. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
6,018 Posts
It's time for my brother's 2013 ford fiesta to change his brake pads, I drove it last Friday and there are a few vibrations and grinding sounds when braking so I browsed online and saw this Original 2011-2019 Ford Fiesta Brake Pads AE8Z-2001-C | Genuine Ford Auto Parts I don't know if this is worth the price though it is an original part from ford it is only a few dollars difference from the one in eBay. Any suggestions?
Hi Fordy. Those are Ford/Motorcraft genuine OEM replacement parts. If that is the correct part number for your brothers Fiesta, then they are fine and I would recommend using them.

Also, keep in mind that the rotors may need replacing, especially if you are hearing "grinding" sounds.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had to replace my brakes at around 3000 miles on my fusion. I replaced them 2 years ago with power stop brake pads and rotors, if I remember correctly I spent around 300.00 to 400.00 for all . After I did the break in they suggest it has been a really good investment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts