FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just upgraded to chrome so I have 2 black SE Fog Light inserts for sale. Say $20.00 plus shipping. Paypal prefered.
Where only on car 2 weeks before upgrade, perfect condition.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=craig_se2006 link=topic=57382.msg963207#msg963207 date=1158697395]
Just upgraded to chrome so I have 2 black SE Fog Light inserts for sale. Say $20.00 plus shipping. Paypal prefered.
Where only on car 2 weeks before upgrade, perfect condition.
[/quote]

can you send me pix or post them. Will they just install in the bumper by taking out the plastic that is there. Just got my car yesterday and that is one thing i wish would have come with the car

·
Registered
477 Posts
I have some extra black se inserts also.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Well I have an issue going on with my car right now and if it goes the way I think it will go then I'm going to be putting the black ones back in so I can get another fusion.

I few months ago my wife was rear ended by a yukon and everything was supposed to be fixed. Well I was underneath the car yestarday evening and I noticed that the passenger side rear frame rail has a kink in it. The bumper bracket spot welds are busted too. Inside the trunk right above the frame rail it caves in about an inch or so. From dealing with a local dealership in the past, I have a feeling that this car should have been totaled. I've never heard of anyone replacing the frame rail and I'm not really ok with someone trying to stretch it. The rail isn't bent above the wheel though. It is bent behind the wheel, so the car rides ok. If it were ever rear ended again, it would cave it so much easier and probably be pretty bad off. I'll keep everyone posted. I have no need for those black inserts and I will get rid of them but I need to see how things go with the car.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm going to be meeting the guy today @ 12:15. I'm hoping that they tell me that it can't be fixed. I want to trade it for on a new Fusion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts