FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Ford Fusion SEL 2.5L
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! This is my first post here. I have a 2012 Fusion SEL and have been doing some light mods to it, as my dad and brother are teaching me how to work on my car. My next two projects will be a new exhaust system and a touchscreen display.

I want to know what is the best touchscreen display that is compatible with an iPhone 11 and higher, and has a backup camera. My budget is anything under $800. What do you all have and what are your suggestions? What do you like about the display and what could be better? What are some tips and tricks I should remember when installing a new display?

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
5,961 Posts
Hi! This is my first post here. I have a 2012 Fusion SEL and have been doing some light mods to it, as my dad and brother are teaching me how to work on my car. My next two projects will be a new exhaust system and a touchscreen display.

I want to know what is the best touchscreen display that is compatible with an iPhone 11 and higher, and has a backup camera. My budget is anything under $800. What do you all have and what are your suggestions? What do you like about the display and what could be better? What are some tips and tricks I should remember when installing a new display?

Thanks in advance!
Hi its_rielle and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. In addition to getting online opinions, I would recommend contacting Crutchfield and speaking to their installation experts to see what choices you have out there, and what will fit your Fusion. Crutchfield: Car Stereo and Audio, Speakers, Home Theater, Pro Audio, TVs

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts