FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any ideas on what would be the ideal suspension setup if you were to use your Fusion for autocrossing on the weekends. I have heard that the Mazda6 has the same suspension and that everything for them is interchangeable with the Fusion. Just curious as to whether someone have some insight to which setup would be best. Thanks

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Wow, I don't think many have tackled this yet. Sorry I'm not sure.... Give it a few days and see if anyone else knows

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen on some posts that the Mazda6 suspension will work on the Fusion but I want to be sure before I go out and spend $400-$1500 on suspension parts. I know that Tein makes a coilover kit that runs around $840 or so and from what I have seen they make good products. Just need to find out if it is a direct fit for the Fusion.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Anything that fits a Mazda 6 will fit a Fusion. But it won't necessarily work as well.

Have you done your research about which classes you want to compete in? Putting on aftermarket springs moves you up into a whole different level of competition, make sure this is what you really want to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.