FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Background:  I got FREE Infinity Basslink II and plan on doing the install myself.  I have the BASE 6-CD head.  I like the idea of how little space the basslink will occupy in the trunk and the number of connection options the unit has.  Now the questions:

1.  Is there any location in the trunk that I should stay away from?   I not want to puncture a hole in the breakline, fuel lines, ect when I mount the two Brackets with the provided screws.

2. I plan on using the speaker level connections and taping the speaker wires behind the head unit. (right font, right rear, back front,back rear)  is there any issues with the front speakers connections since the Pillar Tweeters are also in-line? OR should I just tap the rear speakers with the one speaker level connection?

3.  What is the best route to use to run the Power cable and the speaker level cables from the front to the trunk?  Looks like the best route would be to hide the cables under the center counsol to the trunk.  Any Thoughts?

Thanks for any help you guys can offer.....

·
Registered
359 Posts
keep the power away from the rca or speaker wires (don't run them together to the front of the car). You will get less interfernece that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts