FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think amazingly I'm the first person with this problem. I was driving to a job yesterday and the engine was all jumpy and the CEL came on. Took it in and I had a bad coil. This is a pretty common problem I've seen. On my SHO I think I had 6 out of 8 go bad while I owned it. Of course the part-tards ordered the wrong one so I have a Crown Vic loaner until Monday. Damn thing is a boat and handles like shit!!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Think we have another member with a v6, that reported a failure, just after he drove it off the lot. Well, I guess we will have to be on the look out. :roll:

·
Registered
288 Posts
[quote author=Showtime link=topic=54577.msg898731#msg898731 date=1155994289]
Of course the part-tards ordered the wrong one so I have a Crown Vic loaner until Monday. Damn thing is a boat and handles like shit!!!!
[/quote]
put some mirrored aviator glasses on, park it on the side of the road, unroll your window, and point out a hairdryer, and then punch it as cars drive by pretending you're an undercover cop in that car ! (I bet you get a couple to sh!t their pants)

... either that or put on a captain's hat and pretend you're the Skipper of the SS Minnow, just be sure to bring your lil buddy !  8)

·
Registered
580 Posts
[quote author=lammer link=topic=54577.msg898841#msg898841 date=1156001427]
Of course the part-tards ordered the wrong one so I have a Crown Vic loaner until Monday. Damn thing is a boat and handles like shit!!!!
[/quote]
put some mirrored aviator glasses on, park it on the side of the road, unroll your window, and point out a hairdryer, and then punch it as cars drive by pretending you're an undercover cop in that car ! (I bet you get a couple to sh!t their pants)

... either that or put on a captain's hat and pretend you're the Skipper of the SS Minnow, just be sure to bring your lil buddy ! 8)
[/quote]

:lol:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I drove mind long and hard when I first got it, and I have no reported stumbling. Sorry to hear about the two members that have had the issues.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hey everybody knows about FORD (Fix Or Repair Daily). Just kidding everyone. :lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to screw with this kid tonight. I saw this young punk (16 or 17) talking on his cell phone while driving so I did the cop U turn and sped up to him. After seeing that he tossed the cell phone in the passengers seat and drove like a granny until I turned back around. I passed a cop earlier in the day and he waved to me....maybe he thinks anybody less than 70 driving a CV is a cop? Currently the car is parked in my front lawn facing towards the street. As bad as it handles, it's so much fun driving this thing.........

·
Registered
207 Posts
[quote author=lammer link=topic=54577.msg898841#msg898841 date=1156001427]
[/quote]
put some mirrored aviator glasses on, park it on the side of the road, unroll your window, and point out a hairdryer, and then punch it as cars drive by pretending you're an undercover cop in that car !   (I bet you get a couple to sh!t their pants)

... either that or put on a captain's hat and pretend you're the Skipper of the SS Minnow, just be sure to bring your lil buddy !  8)
[/quote]

Thats some funny [email protected]#. :csweeney:

·
Registered
477 Posts
[quote author=whatup link=topic=54577.msg899175#msg899175 date=1156019122]
Hey everybody knows about FORD (Fix Or Repair Daily).  Just kidding everyone.  :lol:
[/quote]

LOL I live in the little town Ranson and every chevy lover here says " Found On Ranson Dump"

·
Registered
799 Posts
Bummer. How many miles do ya have on your Fusion now?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts