FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Ford Edge Limited and a 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE and both of them have backup camera issues. In the Edge the camera activates about 1 in ten times correctly other times the picture is upside down or you get the error message that the camera does not work and go to dealer. In the fusion it either works perfectly or gives the same error message that the camera is inactive and need to go to dealer. Cannot find a dealer local that I can trust. Last issue with the edge the blower stopped operating and when I went in they told me the blower motor needed replacing for $600. just for the part. I did some checking myself and found the connector under the dash was loose took 5 minutes to fix!

Does anyone know the best way to diagnose the issues with these back up cameras? I know with the Edge just to get to the camera it requires removing the Logo plate by breaking it and having to get a forty dollar replacement. So far have not been able to find a good source for replacement parts for the camera if I want to stay OEM.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

R

1 - 1 of 1 Posts