FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what I did for my '07 AWD fusion's exhaust; removed factory resonator (looks like they squished it to make room for driveshaft), welded in piece of pipe instead with a rod across bottom to support it and hang from factory mounts, bent and welded pipe for mufflers to properly mount/line up. Sounds really good, I'm happy.

·
Registered
910 Posts
interesting. Sounds different? Any audio clips?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
night and day difference. Tonight when I get home from work I will try and post some audio clips. It's not obnoxiously loud or ricey, which I didn;t want.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Awesome work Kev. It looks really clean and neat. I suggest putting some kind of anti rusting coating/high temp paint on the tack welds because it looks like your hard work is being eaten away by rust.

Happy driving!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, that's the plan this weekend, when i took those pics, that was the first time i looked at it underneath since it was done. i'm just waiting for my wife to get home from work to try and get an video with sound, don't know what it will sound like, just using a digital camera. Took a couple vids. when i got home, saw my camera wasn't on the right setting, so the sound doesn't match the video too great and was taking forever to upload.(that's why clips are so short, cancelled them before they were done. ) Will try again tomorrow or next day, but you can get a sample by clicking the red X.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.