FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to order the Audiophile radio for my '08 Fusion. I read in the '07 Manual that to see song title/artist, ect..you have to hit the text button. Do you have to do this every time you want to see the information, or, will it scroll any time songs change? Right now I have the Sirius Sportster external unit and it has a nice 2 line display. I'd hate to think every time I change Stations I'd have to hit that text button to see the information. Anyone who can shed light...it would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
5,958 Posts
[quote author=damianinpa link=topic=84075.msg1578939#msg1578939 date=1185228988]
I am going to order the Audiophile radio for my '08 Fusion. I read in the '07 Manual that to see song title/artist, ect..you have to hit the text button. Do you have to do this every time you want to see the information, or, will it scroll any time songs change? Right now I have the Sirius Sportster external unit and it has a nice 2 line display. I'd hate to think every time I change Stations I'd have to hit that text button to see the information. Anyone who can shed light...it would be appreciated.
[/quote]

Hi damian. :wavey: No need to worry. You can either have it turned on or off. When it is on, it scrolls, and remains on when you change stations. When it is off, it's off.

Good luck with your new new Fusion, when you get it. You'll love it! :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts