FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this dude is really starting to piss me off as of late. Ever since he joined the forums he has nothing but flamed war me for nothing. He's had something out for me since day one. Here are a couple of Personal Messages that he sent me today. These came out of nowhere and I've asked him to stop sending them to me and he wont listen. Can something be done about this?

[quote author="AssHam"]
I didn't call you ghey, my son. I called the thread ghey. There is a difference.

It would do you good not to be so fucking defensive all the time and let people have their opinions without TRYING to own them (because you rarely...if ever...."own" anyone. Not to be a hater, but your wit is not as quick as you think it is. In other words, I can tell your age without looking at your profile).

Also, just to give you a heads up, I have been getting multiple PMs from many different members of this board who are getting more and more fed up with your bullshit wanna-be flames and ownings. They agree, I might add, that you can not "own" for shit and that I run circles around you when it comes to wit. Notice I put all this in a PM instead of a thread.......you might want to change your methods a little bit, if for nothing else than to save a little face. There is an anti-Untouchable group a-forming.........again........

Peace and grace. -T
[/quote]

[quote author="AssHam"]
Haha. You make me laugh. Who's being rude and lame-ass???

The other members send me these PMs because they see what a dumbass you are and how you try so hard to try and "own" me.

Who died and made you Mod? You think because you are a Senior Member and can lock your own bullshit Black Hole threads that you are special?

Your threats are idle, my son. "Quit owning me in front of everyone....or....or........or ELSE!!" Please, or else what?? You need to grow up kid and quit wasting people's time. Just so you know I will PM you and post in "YOUR" threads any time I damn well please. A ban? I'll re-register and keep on posting. You, my son, are an incompetent child with an inferiority complex the likes of which I've never experienced in my life.

Peace and Grace,
-T
[/quote]

He's been an ass since day one. Hense his name. ;) Cant stand this fool. I wish these tool bags would just go away...

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=HairlessBeachApe link=topic=33852.msg480260#msg480260 date=1132191595]
Don't particularily care for him either. He's just an Ass, no Ham involved.

Just ignore him. It's the easiest way to make them go away.
[/quote]

Thats my plan. I dont get him. He just starts out of nowhere. :roll:

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author="AssHam"]
Your welcome, son.

P.S. 23 is hardly "old". What makes me seem older is this little thing called "maturity"...say it with me "ma-tur-it-y". Yes, very good.
[/quote]

Another one. :roll: Who does this guy think he is???

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Yeah, I started a thread in the moderator section about him a month ago. I have a hard time responding to any of his posts civilly.

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=AssHam link=topic=32728.msg482316#msg482316 date=1132327933]
Untouchable does what he wants without moderator interference, in case you haven't noticed.
[/quote]

I'm really getting sick of this fucker. He's following me around and hacking everysingle one of my posts.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Maybe it's DUBS' second account ;)

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=BCZoomZoom link=topic=33852.msg482685#msg482685 date=1132342402]
Maybe it's DUBS' second account ;)
[/quote]

Naw. This guy is smarter then DUBS.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
[quote author=untouchable link=topic=33852.msg482381#msg482381 date=1132329783]
Untouchable does what he wants without moderator interference, in case you haven't noticed.
[/quote]

I'm really getting sick of this fucker. He's following me around and hacking everysingle one of my posts.
[/quote]

You used to do the same thing to Frosty. Assham is one of those people that just isn't "nice". Overly sarcastic, overly synical, and intelligent. A combination that is difficult to mesh with. To be quite frank, I don't think anything he's said about you is untrue. I hear complaints about you all the time.

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote author=MetalCord link=topic=33852.msg482914#msg482914 date=1132350043]
[quote author=untouchable link=topic=33852.msg482381#msg482381 date=1132329783]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You used to do the same thing to Frosty. Assham is one of those people that just isn't "nice". Overly sarcastic, overly synical, and intelligent. A combination that is difficult to mesh with. To be quite frank, I don't think anything he's said about you is untrue. I hear complaints about you all the time.
[/quote]

:roll: LIES!!

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Yeah Greg I'm not gonna lie but it somewhat does take two to tango. I do understand where you're coming from because I can get pretty flared up at this kinda shit myself. THe reality is you to cool it and not provoke him. If lay off him completely and he's still giving you shit then that's a different story, but currently it's not the case.

Just chill and let the situation die down, and notify us if he continues being an ass bag.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
[quote author=HairlessBeachApe link=topic=33852.msg480260#msg480260 date=1132191595]

[/quote]

i agree with you--i think assham is one of those guys that u have to take the stuff he says in stride and just go with it--as much as it annoys/pisses you off letting him prevoke you does nothing becuase it just adds fuel to his fire (and yours)

its been said already, but i am going to just go a head and say it again--ingore him, take what he says with a grain of salt, nod, smile and move on

nuff said--

its been established that he is an asshole, so i say we graciously accept that he is an asshole and leave it at that :)

::gets off soapbox::

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=glaive81 link=topic=33852.msg483486#msg483486 date=1132411126]

[/quote]

i agree with you--i think assham is one of those guys that u have to take the stuff he says in stride and just go with it--as much as it annoys/pisses you off letting him prevoke you does nothing becuase it just adds fuel to his fire (and yours)

its been said already, but i am going to just go a head and say it again--ingore him, take what he says with a grain of salt, nod, smile and move on

nuff said--

its been established that he is an asshole, so i say we graciously accept that he is an asshole and leave it at that :)

[/quote]

:yay: I'm in disbelieve Glavie. Coming from you. :shock:

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
[quote author=untouchable link=topic=33852.msg483590#msg483590 date=1132422604]:yay: I'm in disbelieve Glavie. Coming from you. :shock:
[/quote]

Why is that? :thinking: Glaive is usually pretty level headed. Her response doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me. :dunno:

Very curious indeed!

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote author=MetalCord link=topic=33852.msg483615#msg483615 date=1132424555]
[quote author=untouchable link=topic=33852.msg483590#msg483590 date=1132422604]:yay: I'm in disbelieve Glavie. Coming from you. :shock:
[/quote]

Why is that? :thinking: Glaive is usually pretty level headed. Her response doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me. :dunno:

Very curious indeed!
[/quote]

[quote author=glaive81 link=topic=33852.msg483486#msg483486 date=1132411126]

[/quote]

nuff said--

[/quote]

Diana saying Asshole is not normal???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts