FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sent $7500 to a site on the deep web... but I haven’t received what I ordered from them the last 2 days... I feel like I’m being scammed, on full panic mode right now, that’s literally all my life savings I just sent to these goddamned people. :crying::crying::crying:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it's on the dark web, pretty good bet you got scammed; were you buying something illegal?
yeah, already figured that I got scammed... I can't believe they even gave me shipping ID and all that bullshit, the way they talked to me and their website looked so professional with reviews like they were actually running a legitimate business... what an elaborate scam.

how did you send the money?
through bitcoin

·
Registered
34 Posts
not sure how bitcoin works. Did you have a credit card attached to said purchase? Sometimes you can get the money refunded and have some protection that way.

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
not sure how bitcoin works. Did you have a credit card attached to said purchase? Sometimes you can get the money refunded and have some protection that way.
Bitcoin does not work that way, not even a little; you spend it, it's gone.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
A "legitimate business" on the dark web... This statement makes my head hurt. A legitimate business wants exposure and the only reason you would conduct business on the dark web is to hide it. I really want to know what product or service you tried to buy, I almost guarantee it was either illegal or a ridiculous "too good to be true" deal. Why else would any sane person send THAT MUCH money to someone on the dark web!?

The only way you would have ANY recourse is if you somehow purchased the bitcoin using a credit card, PayPal, or another payment provider that has some form of buyer protection. Even then that would just shift the loss to someone else because as shipo said, once Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency is spent, it's gone unless the person you paid decides to give it back. You can and should report it to the proper authorities but you most likely won't get anything recovered. https://www.usa.gov/online-safety

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm curious as to what you were buying for $7500 that you had to go to the dark web for, but I probably wont get an answer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wait, hold on, did you just blindly send $7,500 to a dark web without doing proper research? Of course you got scammed, only few of those sites are legitimate if you know who to ask, or where to look. What exactly were you trying to buy if I may ask? Can you post the link?

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
The OP hasn't been active since 9/23. I think the dark web people may have gotten him...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wait, hold on, did you just blindly send $7,500 to a dark web without doing proper research? Of course you got scammed, only few of those sites are legitimate if you know who to ask, or where to look. What exactly were you trying to buy if I may ask? Can you post the link?
its all good... wasn't a scam after all, I got what I bought like 5 days after starting this thread... didn't want to update the post due to the legality of what I bought lol. its this link on tor bewk7dqzqfk5mhvn.onion

The OP hasn't been active since 9/23. I think the dark web people may have gotten him...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lol no, was trying to make sure shit were working first before I start running my mouth off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
452 Posts
its all good... wasn't a scam after all, I got what I bought like 5 days after starting this thread... didn't want to update the post due to the legality of what I bought lol. its this link on tor bewk7dqzqfk5mhvn.onion

lol no, was trying to make sure shit were working first before I start running my mouth off :laugh::laugh::laugh:
You're dealing in shady shit and expect someone to click on a link to said "questionably legal" items? Yeah, no. Keep playing with fire and see what happens.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts