FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrite, I know this may sound funny, but I am thinking about picking up a set of the police interceptor crown vic rims to use as winter wheels, anyone know if they will fit on my 08 fusion? Thanks

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
You'll be the first to use winter wheels in Florida.

The bolt pattern is the same, not sure of the offset though. The Crown Vic hub size is either 70.3 or 70.5mm, so some rings should be used. Some Crown Vic years used 15" wheels, which are no good for the Fusion.

·
Registered
70 Posts
A little late here but I use steelies from a mid 2000s Mercury Grand Marquis on my Fusion in the winter. The wheels are 16x8 but I'm not sure of the offset and I use 215/60-16 Blizzaks. I don't get any tire rubbing nor did I run into any hubcentric issues. I see these same wheels on the CV cabs here in NYC.

Also, get some of the crome center caps that the cops use from a local scrap yard or on ebay. You should be able to get them for about $60. My Fusion is black and it's funny at night when people pass me and immediately slam on their brakes because they think I'm a cop. They look cool and will protect your lugs and exposed hubs from salt and grit from snow removal operations.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A little late here but I use steelies from a mid 2000s Mercury Grand Marquis on my Fusion in the winter. The wheels are 16x8 but I'm not sure of the offset and I use 215/60-16 Blizzaks. I don't get any tire rubbing nor did I run into any hubcentric issues. I see these same wheels on the CV cabs here in NYC.

Also, get some of the crome center caps that the cops use from a local scrap yard or on ebay. You should be able to get them for about $60. My Fusion is black and it's funny at night when people pass me and immediately slam on their brakes because they think I'm a cop. They look cool and will protect your lugs and exposed hubs from salt and grit from snow removal operations.
Hey man what lug nuts did you use to keep the hubcaps on? Needs a collard lug nut for the hubcaps i got cvpi rims for my Fusion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts