FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - I'm currently stationed in Ft. Bliss - which is in the El Paso, Texas area. Just looking for others from the club that are around....if any...

I'm originally from Luray, Virginia

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hey idk if you still are stationed here but I live in El Paso

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I haven't been on here in awhile. I just returned from a deployment of South Korea. I'll be checking this site more now that I'm back in the States with my car. I am still in El Paso, at least for the time being. We will be PCS'ing to Ft. Hood in the upcoming months. I'm sure you've seen me driving around. Is there anybody else around?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Actually I don't think I've see you yet lol but that's cool. Good to see others from here since we're barely noticed. I'm still working on getting a Fusion of my own....blahh

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you not have your own fusion? I'm trying to get Viva Ford, where I get all my maint. work done, do the pcm/tcm tune today.....they seem to be bullshitting but, I think they'll pull through. I'll keep ya posted.

It seems like no one else is around here. Where are all the other Fusions in El Paso? I've seen a few...but, just with some tint...

·
Registered
969 Posts
No I don't have one :'( maybe once the 2010 models are out but for now nothing....Really? I haven't checked out Viva Ford but I know my parents get their work done at Shamaley where they bought both of their Fords and Shamaley is pretty reliable.

There are plenty of Fusions in El Paso but I guess not on the site? I know theres another member - WildWestMan and hes from el paso too and theres a few Mazda people here but idk?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I did get the PCM/TCM upgrade and it totally makes the car run different. It's soo much more responsive. Well, good luck on getting one. The 2010 I hear our going to be pretty tight. I still love mine. I got it as soon as it came out....had to special order it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Really? How much did the upgrade cost you? Thanks I need some luck right now :/ I really just wanted to order an 09 but cant do that anymore

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They charged me about $80 for it. They said they couldn't do it for free because, I'm passed my original warranty and my extended warranty wouldn't cover it. I figure they were full of it but, I didn't feel like waiting.

·
Registered
969 Posts
[quote author=fordforce link=topic=83359.msg2757918#msg2757918 date=1227191448]
They charged me about $80 for it. They said they couldn't do it for free because, I'm passed my original warranty and my extended warranty wouldn't cover it. I figure they were full of it but, I didn't feel like waiting.
[/quote]

Yeah I can see where that is kninda stupid but hey as long as your fusion runs like a beast :) haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts