FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
ooo the sound of supercharger being on a fusion would be awwwwwwwsome. it sure would make some ppl shut up when they thing down on the fusion

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I've already said it and I'll say it again. If someone in the DFW area knows about supercharging cars and want to experiment with my Fusion, they are more than happy to do that as long as they don't blow it up :) I'll be first in line for a V6 Supercharger.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am sorry guys I had one project that was finishing up before the 3.0 duratec SC. Now that the Mustang SC conversion is finished we can start cutting the aluminum on the CNC machine. The engine is being measured and placed in CAD so we can start a pototype. The good news is that I am extremel busy with orders of other kits but it makes it harder to crunch time for the R&D for the newer ones. I am a man of my word I will produce a prototype and if the numbers are good we will see me distributing the kit out to other dealers as well as selling the kit to retailers. Joey

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=burritasvt link=topic=91188.msg1805454#msg1805454 date=1193242001]
I am sorry guys I had one project that was finishing up before the 3.0 duratec SC. Now that the Mustang SC conversion is finished we can start cutting the aluminum on the CNC machine. The engine is being measured and placed in CAD so we can start a pototype. The good news is that I am extremel busy with orders of other kits but it makes it harder to crunch time for the R&D for the newer ones. I am a man of my word I will produce a prototype and if the numbers are good we will see me distributing the kit out to other dealers as well as selling the kit to retailers. Joey
[/quote]

any projections of cost?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=burritasvt link=topic=91188.msg1805454#msg1805454 date=1193242001]
[/quote] Good to hear you're still alive and working on this thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts