FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a pic of a charcoal beige fusion? I've taken several pictures of my car, and was GOING to take lots of pics of my car after I get the rims, Eibach's and new rear spoiler on the car.

The issue?

Well, I have to make a decision about buying these ADR rims soon and my car is in the shop. Well, actually it's in the BODY shop.....Let's just say that hitting a curb at 30mph is not a good thing.

SO, if someone has a charcoal beige Fusion and can post a picture for me to imagine how these would look on my car, I would love ya for it.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind - I bought the dang rims anyway. Now hopefully the collision center will have my car back when promised.....

·
Registered
410 Posts
[quote author=thereisnospoon link=topic=87513.msg1673020#msg1673020 date=1188259904]
Does anyone have a pic of a charcoal beige fusion? I've taken several pictures of my car, and was GOING to take lots of pics of my car after I get the rims, Eibach's and new rear spoiler on the car.

The issue?

Well, I have to make a decision about buying these ADR rims soon and my car is in the shop. Well, actually it's in the BODY shop.....Let's just say that hitting a curb at 30mph is not a good thing.

SO, if someone has a charcoal beige Fusion and can post a picture for me to imagine how these would look on my car, I would love ya for it.
[/quote]

Better late than never, I hope. Here ya go.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks dude - yours looks almst identical to mine.

I couldn't get the back wheel right so I just cropped the dang image :) My aspect ratio is all screwed up, but oh well - I get a good enough idea!!

Thank you Barchetta.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, looking at it during the daytime it looks more of a broan color with a deep gray color intermixed. At night it looks super dark and more of a dark, dark gray. I love the color - I'd say that was half of the reason why I bought the Fusion over the 500. Well, that and the Fusion had a lot more pep and looked much cleaner.

I love the factory rims but I think it's time for them to go. Now I need to figure out which color I should paint my calipers....something makes me think that black would be the only logical color, although I want to be a little more original than that.

·
Registered
410 Posts
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=87513.msg1675166#msg1675166 date=1188332775]
That color looks a lot like alloy.
[/quote]

Charcoal Beige was discontinued after 2006, in '07 the very similar 'Alloy' color took it's place.
Like 'spoon alluded to, it looks different under different lighting; my kids say it's Dark Grey, my somewhat colorblind brother (runs in the family) thought it was Dark Green, someone else said "Is it Brownish Metallic?...no it's not, ....it's...I don't know...", the Certified Pre-owned paperwork from Ford said it was Graphite,......well you get the picture, and being that I'm somewhat colorblind also, I don't know what to call it other than Charcoal Beige. Which, if the car's not there, (and even if it is), and someone asks what color it is, and the above mentioned people are there, that starts the whole conversation/argument all over again. :shock:

I really like it though (whatever it really is). :)

So as not to officially hijack this thread, 'spoon, I think those rims will look pretty good on your Fusion.
Looks like I shoulda turned the wheel a little to the right before taking the pic though....

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah dude, you really messed up by not turning the wheel because you screwed my world completely over :) Naaa...I got a good enough idea. I think they'll look good. Heck, it'll be a good day when I get 'em too because the wife even approved of me getting them as well as the new rear deck lip spoiler!! She just doesn't know about the tuner lug nuts, G2 caliper paint and Eibach springs that are going with it as sort of a "package deal".......... :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts