FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this applies to all SEL v6 models , it is the passenger seat rattling while you drive, the rear section of the seat wabbles back and forth, not sure if there is any way to stop it. Anyone find a way to correct it ?. Any info would be cool, thanks

Joey

·
Registered
178 Posts
My passenger seat in my I-4 is also rattling...it drives me crazy....
Anyone know how to fix this?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Ours doesn't rattle but several other people have complained about this. Apparently it is a commonplace occurrence. Dealers have had to replace something to fix it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
is there a TSB for this?

Cause I only found a tsb for SQUEAKY SEAT WHEN OCCUPIED...

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Mine was the seat tracks - they would squeak ferociously whenever I would go over a bump with a passenger in the passenger seat or turned left. They replaced the seat track and problem fixed. However, I've been told that the TSB on this has been changed to tell the tech to grease the tracks heavily instead of just hauling off and replacing them. My seat rattles whenever there is no one in it, but it's because the seat is usually pushed back all the way, and the locking lever is not in a specific groove. When I pull the lever up, move the seat up a little bit, and make sure that lever is locked into position, the rattle goes away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts