Segment Date: 9/29/2006
Sequence Date: 10/9/2006
Blend Date: 10/13/2006
Produced Date: 10/23/2006
Gate Release Date: 10/23/2006
Ship Date: 10/24/2006
Arrival Date:
Sold Date:

I have tracked it through ge fleet and got a " Delivered to Ramp" on 10/29/2006. GE fleet tracking system now says shipped on 10/29 VIA rail again. IS there more then one " Ramp" this car would move through on the way to new jersey ? I assumed that when it said delivered to "ramp", it was on my doorstep and was on a truck to dealer,but it's back on a train???

update: I just called ford customer relations, and was told that her information does not show it as shipped yet. How can that be ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was at the dealer. He has all the paperwork and even the plates. He also has a check from Fleet, that all he needs is my signuture on it to get paid when I pick the car up... The thing thats really pissing me off is depending on the day, and who I talk to at ford,or fleet co i get totally diferent accounts of when this car was made and shipped..I would think that a company that ships millions of cars a year would have thier shit together and would have an easy way of knowing where a car is at all times.. OH well I'll just have to wait for it to arrive

·
Registered
224 Posts
That is one of those , "Don't call us we'll call you" deals. Don't ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies! It is what it is and it is what it ain't. But I ain't got what it is you want. So tell me again what your problem was?

·
Registered
1 Posts
That refers when the car got from the plant to the distribution center, from there the cars are send to the dealers. The delivery you are seeing is to the distribution center, and they put the car into a ramp (delivery routes), that goes to your location.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.