FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 06' Fusion has about 26000 miles on it, and the warranty is good through 36000 miles. I just ordered the Steeda Power Pak (CAI and tuner) and a Magnaflow Exhaust. Obviously I'm worried that the second I modify any of this, something expensive is going to break and I'll be S.O.L. Do any of you have any horror stories about this happening to you or someone you know of? Or if not, could someone please help me relax a little with some encouraging words? LOL!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I've got the tuner, cai and magnaflow, the car is running better than new. I was a little apprehensive about the tuner (never used one before) but I personally wouldn't go back and do anything different. I'm hoping someone will buid a supercharger one of these days so I can have some more power, then maybe I'd be a bit nervous about trans., but for now I wouldn't worry about anything.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
[quote author=99 fastlane link=topic=87702.msg1678836#msg1678836 date=1188444890]
my steeda kit gets installed tomorrow...needless to say i am excited! i'll filleveryone in when i get it back.
[/quote]

How'd it turn out?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ive gone and done the STEEDA add ons on oh theres Ford saying oh you have voided your warranty. Arm yourself with the Magnuson-Moss act. And watch your warranty get new life. :shock: Be amazed the peeps at our Ford dealership are kept in the dark about most warranty laws. It saves Ford money. I drove my fusion to my dealer and with roush riding Fords warranty they still offered to buy it back with all the STEEDA on it. Keep all your doucumantation. Aftermarket is in and it sells. Own your car dont lease it or you cant do anything to it. If its yours and you bolt something on the dealer has to prove your mod broke whatever part broke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts